πŸŽ“ Computer Science & Engineering Portal

Master Engineering Disciplines with Structured Notes

Comprehensive academic lecture notes, exam-oriented unit summaries, laboratory manuals, and previous year question papers designed strictly for university students.

πŸ“‘

University Syllabi

AKTU & AICTE aligned semester guidelines.

πŸ“

Exam Question Papers

Previous 5 years solved university papers.

πŸ’‘

Lab Manuals & Viva

Practical codes with outputs & interview Qs.

Core Subjects & Units Hub

Click on any specific unit to immediately view its lecture notes below

Viewing All Lectures

Syntax directed translation scheme

Syntax directed translation scheme

  • The Syntax directed translation scheme is a context -free grammar.
  • The syntax directed translation scheme is used to evaluate the order of semantic rules.
  • In translation scheme, the semantic rules are embedded within the right side of the productions.
  • The position at which an action is to be executed is shown by enclosed between braces. It is written within the right side of the production.

Example

ProductionSemantic Rules
S β†’ E ${ printE.VAL }
E β†’ E + E{E.VAL := E.VAL + E.VAL }
E β†’ E * E{E.VAL := E.VAL * E.VAL }
E β†’ (E){E.VAL := E.VAL }
E β†’ I{E.VAL := I.VAL }
I β†’ I digit{I.VAL := 10 * I.VAL + LEXVAL }
I β†’ digit{ I.VAL:= LEXVAL}

Labels: ,

Discussion & Queries (<$I18NNumComments$>):

<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$>, <$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>